Today, CPAs and accounting professionals must prepare and educate their clients on the implications of residency audits. Clients need to know how residency and domicile statuses are determined, how different states handle the income taxes, and how to prevent and prepare for a residency audit if a client is faced with one.
The guide answers:
- What can trigger a residency audit?
- How is residency determined?
- How is domicile determined?
- How do different states handle residency audits?
- How do you prepare for possible litigation?
- And so much more!
Due to the high volume of residents moving away from high tax states, residency audits are getting more attention than ever before. Download our free guide today to ensure you are prepared to help your clients.