Dentist Malpractice Insurance in Grand Rapids, MI
Dentist Malpractice Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Fillable PDF Indication Form
(If using Chrome, please save the .pdf file prior to completing as the browser viewer will not save your information)
Email, Fax or Mail the signed application to L Squared Insurance Agency
Fax: (616) 940-1196
Mail: L Squared Insurance Agency
2430 Camelot Ct SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Dentists Malpractice Insurance Information
Dental practice insurance is a critical component of every dental practice’s risk management plan. Dental practices face several potential risks, including property damage and bodily injury. Business insurance policies can help protect dental professionals and allow them to focus more on providing care than worrying about what-ifs.
What Types of Insurance Do Dental Practices Need?
Business insurance for dental practices usually includes the following:
- General liability insurance can help protect a business from claims of bodily injury to someone else, property damage to another person’s belongings, and personal injury.
- Commercial property insurance can help protect an owned or rented building and equipment used to run the business.
- Professional liability insurance can help cover lawsuits claiming a business made a mistake in the services provided.
- Business income insurance can help replace lost income due to a covered incident that prevents a business from continuing normal business operations.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can help cover an employee’s medical bills and lost wages if they incur a work-related injury or illness.
How Does Dental Malpractice Insurance Work?
Dental malpractice insurance, also known as professional liability insurance, helps protect licensed healthcare professionals from possible allegations of negligence while performing their professional duties. If a client files a lawsuit claiming that a dentist didn’t perform their responsibilities properly, dental malpractice insurance may help cover the associated legal fees. In short, dental malpractice insurance is a kind of professional liability insurance that provides protection for most professionals in the dental industry.
How Much Is Dental Malpractice Insurance?
The cost of dental malpractice insurance depends on a number of factors, such as the following:
- The age and length of the dental professional’s career
- The number of previous claims against the dental professional
How to Get Dental Malpractice Insurance
If you’re in the market for dental malpractice insurance, contact L Squared Insurance Agency. We currently insure more than 6,000 dentists, lawyers, title agents and accountants nationwide. We have over 60 years of combined experience in providing professional liability insurance.