The internet has spawned an industry of crime where thieves pan for internet gold using a variety of schemes and scams. Individuals and businesses face cyber risks. Some scammers target legal firms, potentially losing businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars and destroying their practices and livelihoods.
Join us for a webinar as we:
- Explore examples illustrating the risks faced by legal firms.
- Discuss best practices and protocols to implement in order to prevent losses.
- Discuss insurance policies & coverage issues for Computer Fraud & Funds Transfer Fraud to Cyber Liability.
- Understand risk mitigation best practices.
Presented by: Protexure Lawyers Program
To register for the Webinar Click: Protexure Webinar
- Kyle Nieman President/CEO Protexure Lawyers
- Joseph Connors, Claims Specialist – Executive Products, Crum & Forster DM Studler, M.Acc.,CPA, Managing Member, SDC CPAs, LLC