Dentist Malpractice Insurance
Dentist Malpractice Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Fillable PDF Indication Form
(If using Chrome, please save the .pdf file prior to completing as the browser viewer will not save your information)
Email, Fax or Mail the signed application to L Squared Insurance Agency
Fax: (616) 940-1196
Mail: L Squared Insurance Agency
5075 Cascade Rd. SE, Ste. E
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Dentists Malpractice Insurance Information
Dental Program Highlights
L Squared Insurance Agency is an independent malpractice insurance agency. This means that you get the best possible coverage at the lowest price without having to shop around.
Best Malpractice Coverage for your dental practice
L Squared’s policies provide coverage for professional services rendered which are within the scope of practice in the state you are licensed, trained and qualified to practice. L Squared provides many different coverage options and carriers to choose from:
- Occurrence and Claims-Made Coverages Available:
- Occurrence policies provide coverage against claims for alleged incidents that occur while the policy is/was in force. Occurrence policies offer a steady premium that does not increase as the policy matures. L Squared recommends purchasing an Occurrence policy in most situations if available.
- Claims-Made policies provide coverage against claims for alleged incidents that both occur and are reported during the policy period. Claims-Made policies offer a lower premium during the early years of the policy, which gradually increases each year until reaching maturity in year five.
- Cyber Liability Coverage – $50,000 coverage for multimedia, network security and privacy, privacy regulatory defense and penalties, privacy breach/patient notification and credit monitoring expenses, network asset protection, cyber extortion, cyber terrorism, brand guard and PCI DSS assessment. Additional coverage is available for purchase as well.
- Extended Reporting Coverage - Provided at no additional charge for death or total and permanent disability, or total retirement at age 55 after 5 years of continuous claims-made coverage with one of L Squared’s carriers. For policyholders with less than 5 years of continuous coverage who retire at or after age 55, a 20% extended reporting credit applies for each full year of continuous coverage.
- Tail Coverage - An optional endorsement allows you to report claims for alleged injuries that occur while your claims-made policy was in force but after it has ended.
- Nose Coverage – An optional endorsement allows you to report claims for alleged injuries that occur on a prior claims-made policy was in force, but now is covered on an occurrence policy.
- Professional Entity Coverage – Separate coverage is available for your entity, or you can share the limit with your entity. This choice varies by the work done and the comfort level of the individual dentist.
- Government Proceedings Defense Costs – The carrier will pay up to $25,000 for state disciplinary proceedings and Quality Improvement Organization Sanction Proceeding.
- Consent-to-Settle - No case is ever settled without your written consent, giving you full voice in settlement issues. There are no policy conditions penalizing you if consent is not granted.
Limits and Discounts
L Squared’s carriers offer several discounts and limits.
- Discounts Available - For remaining claims-free, working part-time hours and for new graduates. New graduate coverage starts at $50!
- Policy Limits - We offer policy limit ranges from $100,000/$300,000 to $2,000,000/$4,000,000. Available coverages vary by state. Call us to find out what the coverages are for YOUR state!