Data breaches and cyber intrusions happen daily. With Cyber Insurance premiums starting at only $125 for $100,000 in coverage for some law firms what are you waiting for?
Remember Business Owners Policies are designed to cover physical and general liability insurance exposures are not a substitute for malpractice insurance and/or cyber Insurance. Malpractice Insurance is designed to cover your Professional Liability Exposures and in some limited circumstances may cover some 3rd Party Cyber exposures but normally not the 1st Party issues.
The Crum & Forster Cyber policy offers 1st Party and 3rd Party coverage responds to the following exposures:
1st Party Claims
· Cyber Crime
· Incident Response Services
· Ransom demands to unlock your system.
· Notification requirements costs from federal & state laws & regulations to your clients that have suffered a data breach
· System assistance in restoring your systems and data
· Loss of income for the time that it takes to recover from a data breach
· Harm to reputation & goodwill
· Crisis Management and public relations costs
3rd Party Claims
· Damages to clients that have suffered a data breach
· Cost of defense to defend you from these claims
· Regulatory Violations, fines and penalties that may be accessed against the firm
It takes only a couple minutes to complete the attached Cyber application for a quote.
To down load the Lawyer application, click below:
Crum & Forster Small Law Firm Cyber Application
Contact Me Today
Lee Norcross, MBA, CPCU
Managing Director, CEO
(616) 940-1101 Ext. 7080