This is from a recent e-mail from Prowriters. Good Advice for everyone:
If renewing your Cyber insurance policies has become harder, it’s likely because carriers have become more vigilant about making sure organizations they cover have certain critical controls in place.
Does your company work with you to take these important safeguards?
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) – requiring users to provide identifying information beyond a name and password before granting access.
- Endpoint protection – securing and scanning a network’s endpoints (like servers, PCs, or smartphones) as the last line of defense against malicious programs.
- Segregated backups – storing and securing backed up data in different media and at separate physical locations so a business can quickly recover a cyber attack.
- Secure email gateways (SEGs) – monitoring messages as they enter the network, sorting the good mail from the bad.
You can find out more about these and other proactive measures by downloading our free PDF resource, Simple & Cost Effective Ways to Reduce Your Cyber Risk.
- Get quotes from multiple carriers with a single, simple application, saving valuable time.
- Compare coverage options in detail, finding the best policy for your situation.
Get a Cyber Quote