You’re Not Broken
The Neuroscience of Lawyer Well-being
Colleen L. Byers , JD, MBA, RYT200
Colleen Byers, JD, a seasoned litigator, mediator, legal educator, certified yoga instructor, and 2020 North Carolina Lawyer of the Year.
Join us on Wednesday, December 7 at 12 noon CT for our Third Annual Lawyer Wellness webinar, where you’ll learn how to boost your personal and professional well-being and enter 2023 with renewed enthusiasm.
Our free, one-hour webinar, “You’re Not Broken: The Neuroscience of Lawyer Well-being,
” will use evidence-based research to help you stay grounded, avoid “overwhelm,” and receive more enjoyment from your law practice.
- Learn how to work with neurobiology rather than against it
- Become a better negotiator, interviewer and advocate through Mindfulness
- Discover how to make an “Emergency Landing” in difficult times
- See how “Amygdala hijack” may be sabotaging your law practice
- Manage end-of-year holiday stress and start off strong in the New Year.
- Obtain 2022 CLE credit without leaving your desk.
CLE is applied for in:
CO, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI.
Click Here to Register to Attend